1. A narrative statement addressing the award criteria and how your online course meets or exceeds the criteria, and includes your teaching philosophy;
2. Course syllabus;
3. Sample of student comments (please limit to no more than five comments);
4. Additional supporting documents (ex: screen shots of your course, any course materials created by the instructor, video walk through of your online course, etc.).
1. Successful practices in online course design that enhance student learning and engagement;
2. Innovative and creative use of technology and instructional methods;
3. Dedication to providing an excellent student learning experience.