10. At the beginning of the semester, Catherine will email online instructors a survey.Please take the survey regardless if you will utilize proctored testing or not.
9. The “Password” box in the test settings is checked.
8. The password set in the test is the same as the password provided to the Distance Education Testing Lab (DETL). If you are unsure of the password provided, please contact Catherine. Do not change your password.
7. The test is made available.
6. The test is set to allow one (1) attempt.
5. The “Force Completion” box in the testing settings is NOT CHECKED.
4. Auto Submit is set to ON in the test settings.
3. Display After and Display Until dates and times are set correctly. Display after time must be set as 12:00 AM (midnight) and Display Until must be 11:59 PM (end of day).
2. You have provided Catherine a paper copy of your online test. If DETL is unable to proctor your exam and a hard copy is not provided, you will be responsible for proctoring students unable to test in DETL.
1. If you have a test being proctored in DETL, make sure that you are available at the emergency contact number you provided.