If a nominee wishes to accept a nomination for the Paragon Award, they will need to submit the following to the award selection committee:
1. A narrative statement fully addressing the award criteria and how your online course meets or exceeds all three criteria, and include your teaching philosophy. The award selection committee will not view courses; therefore, narrative statements should be as thorough as possible;
2. Course syllabus for the specific nominated course (term/year);
3. Sample of student comments (please limit to no more than five comments) specific to the nominated course (term/year);
4. Additional supporting documents (ex: screen shots of your course, any course materials created by the instructor, video walk through of your online course, etc.).
Paragon Award Criteria:
1. Successful practices in online course design that enhance student learning and engagement;
2. Innovative and creative use of technology and instructional methods;
3. Dedication to providing an excellent student learning experience.